Your Journey Begins Here
Your Next Step
If you have been systematically working your way through our website, you are now very close to understanding better if you are ready to take the next step. As you may have figured out by now, we like to ask questions. Questions force us to respond and in this case do a self evaluation. A simple mental yes is an easy answer. Press beyond and ask yourself why.
Qualifying Questions to Ask Yourself
- Do you have a desire to build your own business for yourself and your family—both for now and the future?
- Do you yearn to be successful—more than your current job allows?
- Do you believe true success is seeing others around you succeed as well?
- Do you have a deep, heartfelt compassion for elderly people—a quality that can’t be taught but is crucial in this industry?
- Do you dream of a fulfilled work life?
- Do you feel you enjoy serving your community by facilitating high-quality, affordable home-care services to the ever-growing senior population?
- Do you feel you would enjoy learning new information about the ever-changing home-care industry?
- Do you have a positive and optimistic personality, knowing hard work will pay off?
- Are you a team player who encourages and supports other members of the team?
- Are you willing to follow a proven system for success?
- Are you a person of integrity in all you say and do?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, Your Journey Can Start Today!
Your Next Steps will include:
- Personal, one-on-one phone calls answering all your questions.
- Personal, one-on-one franchise overview about Preferred Care at Home and the senior home-care industry.
- A personal, online, live presentation digging deep into the senior home care franchising world and the Preferred Care at Home business model. This will include how to build a powerhouse organization.
- Multiple one-on-one meetings with the founders taking you live, online, behind the scenes at Preferred Care at Home, along with giving you a virtual look at many of the tools you’ll have available as part of the Preferred family.
- Personality Assessment to validate a match with Preferred Care at Home standards for senior home care franchise ownership.
- A comprehensive review of our senior home care franchise disclosure documents.
- Validation by our senior home care franchise partners.
- Territory development and demographic review.
- State-specific licensure review.
- Senior Home Care Franchise Business-plan overview.
Are you motivated to start a new and rewarding senior home care franchise business?
You’re probably tired of making someone else successful, working day to day without a meaningful purpose. Or you’re simply looking for a business that will let you help others, yet provide well for you and your family.
Have you ever been sold on a program because the sales team was great? Then the trainers were just helpers who themselves had minimal experience? Well, that won’t happen at Preferred Care at Home. You’ll get to know the founders of the company and their entire team during this important research stage. Our first promise to you is that if you are not a good fit for our organization we will let you know and direct you to other opportunities that may be a better fit for you.
Once you’ve officially accepted our invitation and become a Preferred Care at Home senior home care franchise owner, you will immediately be enrolled in our mentorship program. This journey that takes you from learning the basics of senior care franchise to becoming a seasoned home-care professional.
You will be personally guided through and provided with:
- Step 1: Pre Training online tutorials
- Step 2: “Getting on Track”: A ramp-up to opening your business.
- Step 3: E-learning training. Online classes to prepare you to for your visit to our corporate headquarters formal training.
- Step 4: A one-week intensive-training. You are plugged into a real live operating home care agency. Where you will will practically apply what you learned during the E-learning courses.
- Weekly, one-on-one post-training sessions with the company’s founders and department heads.
- Weekly, live, web-based “senior home care franchise training conferences”
- Monthly peer-to-peer group sessions.
- Lifetime business growth support with the corporate department heads. Taking you from the “It’s my baby” stage of the business life cycle, to “It’s my business” and ultimately to operating “Your Company.”
- Weekly senior home care franchise e-newsletters
- Weekly legal updates
- Weekly blogs
- Facebook streamings to your company created Facebook site
- Access to the Company’s MarketPlace (IntraNet Site)
- Access to the Franchise Owner’s Forum
- Unlimited franchise phone support
- Real-time, live videoconferencing for senior home care franchise support
- Unlimited email support
- Direct access to department heads
- Annual conventions
- Access to Cutting Edge Technology
- Remote office organization, which makes your life as a senior home care franchise owner efficient. You’ll have a virtual pulse of all of the day-to-day goings on in your company from wherever you have an Internet connection. These organizational tools are ever-growing, with increased functionality to meet your every need.
- Technology Includes:
- Secure, password-protected intranet, housing-company documentation, news, materials, etc.
- Unlimited additional intranet sites for your local office
- Unlimited shared and private document cabinets with management tools
- Software specific to senior home-care management that’s 100-percent in the cloud and 100-percent paperless and that has:
- Built-in CRM (customer-relationship manager)
- Telephony (virtual time- and activity-tracking)
- Caregiver-recruiting tool
- Client-caregiver matching tool
- Texting capabilities to alert caregivers of assignments
- And more...
The time to act is now!
If you are motivated to make a difference in your life and the lives of others around you, captivated by this rapidly growing senior home care industry and Preferred Care at Home’s commitment to excellence, and dedicated to succeed, then take the next step. Fill out the contact form, and we will personally give you a call.
Together, we’ll see if we can make a difference in your life and in the lives of people in your community.