The Preferred Care at Home Difference
Preferred Care at Home is committed to excellence, and we expect no less from our owners across the nation. When we look for senior home care franchise owners, we look for people who stand out in the crowd.
At Preferred Care at Home:
- We are very selective-- every new franchise owner must undergo a thorough vetting process that includes interviews with existing franchise owners.
- We have a distinct culture-- the values of our company is built on integrity and over 30 years of senior home care experience. This is not a play on numbers, since 1984 the founders of the company have owned and operated home care companies and still do to this day.
- We have a unique team of professionals--we are a very efficient organization with specific department heads that are essential for the success of every franchise owner.
- Legal--In house General Counsel, State Specific Licensing Assistance and Policy Creation, etc.
- Creative--Custom ads, brochures and marketing pieces, etc.
- Communication-- Press Releases, Blog Postings, Facebook streaming, etc.
- Marketing--In the trenches assistances with proven methodologies and techniques to use, etc.
- Web and SEO Developer--In house assistance to guide you and assist you in getting you seen on the web, etc.
- Finance and System Wide Vision Facilitator--We are always forward thinking and never stagnant. Our experts are constantly developing new ways to establish credibility in your community.
- We offer initial Online Training--Instead of wasting time with boring classroom sessions, we have an e-Learning portal that you progress at your own pace and then come down for applied training.
- We provide Applied Training-- See first hand how it all comes together by being inserted into our corporately run agencies.
- We have Unlimited ongoing support--No limit to phone calls, emails, or video chats.
- We have a proven system seasoned over time-- 3 decades worth of refining and perfecting of the best ways to operate and become successful in home care.
- We are People of Integrity-- we say what we mean and mean what we say.
- We have a singular focus: private home care--There are no sales gimmicks for other products we’re selling. Seniors and their families want two things, quality services at affordable prices.
Becoming a part of the Preferred Care at Home franchise family isn’t just a business opportunity. It’s a passion and a movement.
Are you ready to live your dream?
We’d like to invite you to learn more about Preferred Care at Home, our senior home care franchise opportunity and how we are dedicated to your success. Fill out the contact us form to start on the Preferred journey or schedule a one-on-one call with the co-founder.
A Big Decision: Senior Home Care Franchise
We respect your time and commitment to finding the right business fit. Our promise is that if we aren’t mutually excited about the match, we’ll guide you to other opportunities. We’re a highly selective company, and only those who fit well with our values and who demonstrate willingness to learn our business approach will be granted an invitation to join our nationally growing senior home care franchise family. We owe this pledge to you and the entire Preferred Care at Home organization.